Monday, December 31, 2012

17 years old, '17' cake, 17 magazine

What can I say?! Interning for Seventeen Magazine is a dream come true itself ( <3 !!! ) but do you know why for me specifically?
Because my dream of interning here while being 17 years old at Seventeen Magazine came true.
 
This is a magazine that I first reached for and read at the age of 11 years old, and all throughout my years it has served as my guide (aka girl Bible) and help for growing through my pre-teen and teen years! With Seventeen's inspirational stories, motivating advice, and empowering encouragement, I've become the teen that I'm proud to have become! :')
 
Here's the cake that my mom and I created which I treated the staff at Seventeen with and celebrated my last days of being 17 years old (I turned 18 years old on December 30th! Hollerz at my fellow capricorns!) And what a better place to celebrate! #seventeenyrsoldforever #seventeenmagazineforever





Obviously One Directioner, Zayn Malik is my birthday date ;)


6 comments:

  1. Love to see that Ken's head/brain is proportionally accurate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see that Ken's head/ brain is proportionally accurate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to see that Ken's head/brain is proportionally accurate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way!! Incredibly creative as your mother always is and congratulations!
    -T

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Dearest Nova, I am so proud of you. You are my brightest star, you are my motivation and inpiration. Love, mom

    ReplyDelete