Tuesday, March 1, 2011

THE 6 ANGLES! but these are Victoria's Angles, not Charlie's!


Back when I meet Alessandra Ambrosio (above), the gorgeous Brazilian model told me I should try out to be a Victoria's Secret Model!
Yup looks like I fit right in  ;] Watch out for this little Dalmatian (Croatia) to be on that runway some day :]
From left: Chanel Iman, Adriana Lima, the new Angel Nova M, Erin Heathertan, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge 


As soon as I stepped on the pink carpet, the 5 angles greeted me gracefully and Lily announced how much she loved my hair!

Although Adriana Lima, one of my favorite elegant Angels is Brazilian, her husband is NBA star Marko Jaric from Belgrade, Serbia.


(history 311)
Because Croatia and Serbia were once together with other countries know as Yugoslavia, we all speak a similar language.

It was such a pleasant surprise that Adriana picked up some of the language and had a conversation with me!

(No Rosetta Stone needed!)
She's such a sweet girl!

*THIS WOULD BE CONSIDERED NICKI MINAJ'S MOMENT FOR LIFE*
& on top of all that, she brushed my hair gently and told me how much she loved it!

*Nova faints, grabs glass of water and heads back to end writing this LIFE STORY # 652*


1 comment: