Monday, February 21, 2011

OMGITSNOVA.BLOGSPOT.COM at the Pamella Roland Fashion Show at NY Fashion Week 2011!

My oh my were those dresses gorgeous! Not only did Mrs. Roland deliver with her extrordinary eye, but with her music as well. The soundtrack for this fabulous fashion show began with classical Asian accents, and blasted into the audience singing along to Pretty Girl Rock and Time of My Life (Dirty Bit)! I couldn't help but enjoy myself - it's true that music puts you into a type of mood! The original soundtracsk along with the jaw-dropping textures of the roaring 20s and sequins made me want to own EVERY dress!










































OMGITSNOVA.BLOGSPOT.COM interviews Pamella Roland!

MORE FASHION WEEK WHEN YOU CLICK "OLDER POSTS" BELOW---> :]

No comments:

Post a Comment